Full Face Thread Lift
V Soft Lift Smooth PDO Threads
- Uses 16 – V Soft Lift Smooth PDO Threads Size 29G x 30MM
- Your in office cost – $80
- Patient Fee – $600 – $800 per treatment
- Treatment time – 5 minutes
- Number of Treatments – 1-3 about 4-6 weeks apart
- Results lasting 12 – 24 months
Table of Contents
Full face Thread Lifts – Facelift results, without the hassle of surgery
Everyone has heard of a facelift. When you hear the word, the mental image is usually one of a Hollywood star or starlet visiting a clinic to help to keep their youth just a little bit longer by means of a surgical procedure and the power of a mighty bank account. The thing is, these days there is an alternative that is not only non-invasive, but which may be performed in just a little longer than it takes to watch an episode of your favorite sitcom.
We’re talking about the Full face thread lift treatment and today we’re going to dive deeper into the subject so that you have all the facts about how it compares to the traditional surgical facelift. We’ll also tell you a little about how the magic happens, courtesy of PDO threads such as those produced by
So, whether you are considering the procedure for yourself or if you are a physician who performs Full face thread lifts, we’ve got a little something for everyone. Now let’s talk about Full face thread lifts and what you need to know!
What is a Full face thread lift?
While we will go into detail in the following sections about how it is performed, a Fuil face thread lift is a non-invasive procedure where dissolvable threads are carefully placed in order to gently lift and ultimately sculpt the shape of your face.
Once this is done, the PDO threads will stimulate blood flow and collagen production, so that not only are the aesthetics of youthful symmetry achieved, but the skin is also continuously nourished for all of the time that the threads are there.
It’s a fantastic example of the times that we live in – you can get a non-invasive facelift without having anyone making incisions into your face or having to spend weeks of recovery in fear of possible complications.
So, how do Full face thread lifts compare to traditional plastic surgery facelifts? Let’s take a look.
Surgical facelift vs. Full face thread lift
In the sections below, we’ll give you a more comprehensive look at how each of these procedures is done. We’ll cover the actual procedure, along with the expected recovery time, and how long the results are estimated to last from each of these types of facelifts.
How is a surgical face lift performed?
With a surgical facelift, as with any surgery, general anesthesia is going to be used first so that the patient will be effectively in a ‘sleep state’ before and during the procedure. The initial incisions done will vary based on the doctor and the patient’s own personal preferences, but typically involve one of these 3 types:
· Limited incision – A limited incision starts at an area within the hairline, just above the ear. This goes around the front of the ear but does not go into the lower area of the hairline.
· Neck-lift incision – With a neck lift incision, the cut begins just in front of the earlobe, and is extended around the ear and down into the lower scalp. This is typically accompanied with an incision at the chin.
· Traditional face-lift incision – The traditional facelift incision begins up at the temples, within the patient’s hairline. The cut continues down and around at the fronts of the ears, and will end behind the ears in a portion of the lower scalp. As with a neck-lift incision, a cut may be placed on the chin as well if work will be done on the neck during the lift.
Once the incisions are made, the surgery basically consists of sculpting, moving, or removing fat in the face, tightening the muscles and surrounding tissues, and then the doctor will drape the skin gently back into place, trimming the excess and putting sutures into place.
The procedure itself usually takes 3 to 6 hours to perform and recovery time is approximately 4 to 6 weeks. The results are expected to last up to 10 years and while long-term complications are rare, patients should know that they are a possibility. Such complications may include scarring, nerve injury, hair loss, or even hematomas, but one needs to keep in mind that this is surgery, and all surgery comes with risks.
How is a Full face thread lift performed?
A Full face thread lift is a much less invasive treatment. Starting off, the physician will want to numb the patient first and this is done by the means of a topical or a local anesthetic. As this is a non-invasive procedure — nothing more is really needed — but if the patient experiences extreme discomfort associated with doctors and clinical visits then there are often alternative sedation methods that may also be employed.
That said, barring such a scenario, the topical anesthetic is perfect – with most patients describing the feeling of the actual thread lift as being similar to someone lightly tugging on their faces.
The actual procedure to perform the Full face thread lift employs 16 threads, 8 on each side of the face, which are place in a grid formation that starts with 4 threads, the first just above the lip and moving across and stopping just before the cheek, so that 4 supportive lines are created slanting down to the right.
Next, another 4 threads are inserted that will slant down to the left. The first thread starts so that it meets the upper termination of the last thread from the previous 4, and moves farther across the face so that the last of the 4 threads us just below or at the cheek.
This results in a supportive and lifting mesh pattern, which tightens the skin of the face so that there is no longer any sagging present. What’s more, while the tight skin of youth has already been achieved, through PDO threads there is a secondary effect that is created which helps to restore a more youthful glow.
It’s called neocollagenesis. What happens is the PDO threads are designed to dissolve over time and while they do, they stimulate the production of collagen and give improved bloodflow to the areas where the threads have been inserted. This is not a one time effect, but rather something that the PDO threads will do for the 18 to 24 months that they will be present until they fully dissolve.
The whole procedure takes about half and hour to 45 minutes to perform and with a recovery time of about 24 hours and the recommendation that no heavy lifting is done for a period of 2 -3 weeks, the recovery time is nothing short of fantastic. You leave looking great and within the first month or two, that collagen production is going to work it’s magic and then you’ll get to see just how far this procedure has really turned back the clock.
You can see the basics of the procedure being performed . VSoft Lift is the world’s leading provider on PDO threads and we’ll tell you a little bit more about them, as they can make an enormous difference in the longevity of the results from a Full face or other kinds of PDO thread lifts.
Are all PDO threads the same?
Actually, no, they are not. While all PDO threads have can be used for lifting and will stimulate neocollagenesis, like anything in life you’re going to have ‘moderate performance’ options and superior ones.
VSoft Lift is definitely the latter, so much so that it’s the most popular PDO thread used for lift procedures around the world. For a , 16 threads of a Size 29g x 30mm are employed, each pre-loaded in a diamond-cut stainless steel cannula for precision insertion.
You can see the full benefits of these threads in , but we can give you a brief overview:
· Superior hold – VSoft lift threads have the highest tensile strength on the market today. Compared to other PDO threads, VSoft Lift has 10 to as much as 20 times the tensile strength. This means that there is a superior hold for lifts performed with these threads and also that less threads are required for procedures. With less threads, recovery time is even increased!
· Slower Absorption – VSoft’s proprietary PDO threads employ a special polymer coating, which slows the rate at which the threads are absorbed. This means longer-lasting results and it also means that elastin and collagen biostimulation continues much longer with VSoft threads than you would get with lesser brands.
· Intradermal and Subdermal effects – At the intradermal level, increased blood flow and improved metabolism occur along the treated areas at the same time that collagen production is boosted. On the subdermal level, the threads are also reducing fat – threads introduce into the adipose tissue initiate natural lipolysis. This reduces the adipocyte count and by extension, lowers the volume of the adipose tissues.
Some Final words on Full face thread lifts
Now that you have all of the facts, it’s easy to see why the Full face thread lift has become so popular. In a space of time that is well under the average lunch break, you can get immediate results without having to go ‘under the knife’ or spend a long recovery time worrying about potential complications from invasive surgery.
It’s a modern medical marvel and unlike getting actual surgery, it’s not going to break the bank, so if you are looking for amazing results with a treatment that you can feel confident about doing then consider a Full face thread lift.
Just be sure to ask for VSoft PDO threads – they’re simply the best!